Friday, August 21, 2009

We..

I miss our times together,
I hated the fact they always seemed less,
I miss you telling me everything,
But I hated that you first made me guess.

I miss your senseless chatter,
I hated it when you were quiet,
I miss you giving me futile advice,
I hated it coz you were always right.

I miss the times I made you laugh,
I hated when you just put on a polite smile,
I miss that you grasped the most subtle jokes,
I hated that the grasping took a while.

I miss the funny arguments we had,
I hated that you always let me win,
I miss the times that you corrected me,
But I hated when you asked others to join in.

I miss all the fights that we had,
I hated that one of us needed to apologize,
I miss the crazy dreams that we shared,
I hate that those dreams we couldn't realize.

I miss the times we messed with each other,
I hate that it has now become a game,
I miss everything we ever had,
I hate it when you tell me,"it can't be the same".


Man this is really sappy and corny,so my realizations after writing this:
1.I should watch fewer chick-flicks n avoid gossip girl for some time.
2.I need to go for a gender test.
3.I was a definitely a chick in my previous life.
4.I need to start working soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment