Thursday, June 25, 2009

France, je t'aime(as in,France,I Love You)

This empty mind isn't a devil's workshop,
But fantasizing isn't that hard,
Imagining myself living in France,
and owning a couple of vineyards!

Everyday would be spent,
eating cheese and sipping wine,
To Hell with dosas,parathas and curries,
Without them I think I'll do just fine.

Here,nobody would be made a eunuch by them,
I'll make sure that Nana Patekar knows,
No filaria,malaria or dengue,
Coz in France,there are no bloody mosquitoes.

Speaking French won't be an issue,
Just have to make sure my tounge twirls,
& since it is the most romantic language,
I might even get a girl!

He is the President plus has a HOT wife,
Mr Sarkozy is a God,I have no doubt,
& now that he is banning burqas,
there will be many more chicks to check out.

Yeah,the grass is greener,
& the French girls are damn pretty,
Being born in New Delhi & not in Paris,
Oh God!What a pity!

This one is complete insanity written at 5 in the morning...coz I was thinking bout
1.me being totally lukha
2.Russell Crowe's movie The Good Year,where he inherits a vineyard in France(awesome movie,thanx for recommendin Jay)
3. Sarkozy's wife Carla Bruni(If she was to marry me,I would be ready,even to be a politician)
4.Nana Patekar's immortal dialogue-"Saala ek machchar aadmi ko hijdaa bana deta hai(One bloody mosquito can transform a man into a eunuch(for those devoid of imagination,one has to clap while killing a mosquito))"
5.Guns 'N Roses's Paradise City

I think I need to go for a psychiatric evaluation..Doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment