Sunday, November 28, 2010

Shorelines..

We are shorelines,
Lost between the sea and the land,
Building castles of our future,
with our past that is like the abundant sand.

Let's talk about you and me,
Similar but for just one difference,
We are shorelines,just opposite each other,
Seperated by a sea of silence.

Or did we choose to be what we are?
Maybe at one time,we weren't as far away,
Probably love can still bridge us,
but this silence drowns everything we say.

Each moment,this sea will erode us a bit more,
and the space between us would grow,
That sometime you'll end up being beyond my vision,
is something I realised a while ago.

So let the waves of time carry and bury,
everything that we shared in the depths of this sea,
And as I look at two parallel lines,
I smile as I am reminded of you and me.

Cause' even though it is only at infinity,
parallel lines end up meeting too,
And if you promise on trying to get there,
I'll be there somehow,waiting for you.


Last serious one for some time to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment