Thursday, September 30, 2010

Stay..

We never promised any happy endings,
Weren't we simply Lovers in time of need?
Oh!Just wipe away those tears,
Before all shackled memories are freed.

Naked & unprotected tears leave us to our past,
& memories are spirits that only time can exorcize,
Fine,let us play out this final act as well,
though suffering will be its only prize.

Perfection was what we saw in each other,
& love simply nourishes on a diet of illusion,
Yet when reality crashlanded our flights of fantasy,
with each other,we simply couldn't be done.

We became a series of questions to each other,
answers to which we couldn't find,
and now that I could forget about it all,
I'll prefer those questions to the silence in my mind.

Forgotten by all,travelling unfamiliar roads,
Once we had found solace in each other's company,
Now,so close to finding my way back,
Lost with you is what I'd rather be.

So let's hang on for one more time,
It'll be a rough voyage I know,
Happiness,we might be able to give up awhile,
But you are the hope that I can't let go.



Random scribbling about how you always while breaking-up suddenly realize that let's give it another shot.

2 comments: