Thursday, July 23, 2009

In Your Hands...

My fears you seem to gauge,
It's already time to get on the stage,
The world is an audience to this show,
I'll try my best,I want you to know.

You really don't need to fret,
In your hands I am but a puppet,
Go on till the strings don't break,
Go on till your hands begin to ache.

You lift me up,bring me down,make me go around,
It's hard to express anything,when you can't make a sound,
The world laughs yet I love the moments together we spend,
In my head I keep on praying they never end.

Without you I am just so incomplete,
I can't wave my hands,cant stand on my feet,
I'll be with you,whatever life brings,
Though the only thing joining us are a few strings.

But when I get old,me somebody will replace,
But in my life,it will be hard to fill up your place,
You made me what I am,gave me a voice,
I'll let it be this way,if given a choice.

The show is over,the applause grand,
It's all for you,not for the puppet in your hand,
It's my fate,by you I can never be wronged,
I am back in dusty corner where I belonged.

Just imagine if a puppet could actually think & feel;the beauty is that it can be interpreted in human terms as well,though it could have come out a bit better,but it's still pretty decent.Hadn't written anything serious for a while.God!Why couldn't you bless me with some other talent?!!

2 comments:

  1. its awesome...You lift me up,bring me down,make me go around,
    this line is real gud...

    ReplyDelete