Saturday, October 31, 2009

Break-Up!!

I really tried to feel sad and sorry,
But in that state even an hour I couldn't pass,
It was like expecting an Indian to feel pathetic,
when our cricket team whips Pakistan's ass.

In treating you like a woman,
I spent more than my apartment's rent,
I'd rather listen to Himesh all day,
than sit with you even for a moment.

Even Siddhu will get embarrassed & shut up,
You can talk nonsense for that long,
You are a cumulative punishment God had given me,
For my past seven lives' wrongs.

You are so dumb that even George Bush,
could get a Nobel Prize for being smart,
You were so cold and mean at times,
that Osama seems to have Mother Teresa's heart.

I would have called you a vaccum cleaner,
If you sucked even a bit more,
Time spent with my Granny is more exciting,
You are that big a bore.

Oh yeah,maybe I loved you once,
but now those feelings I totally lack,
I would rather date Rakhi Sawant,
than ever have you back!

Not my best and not meant to be offensive,but this is how we all feel when things don't work out and then after some time we think of all we thought at that time and find it funny.Just got inspired by Guns N Roses 'Used to love her' and listening to Blink-182 a bit more than necessary :D

3 comments:

  1. lol..awesum!n as always, tickoo n his work is incomplete widout rakhi sawant...i especially like d vaccuum cleaner bit..hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol..bears no resemblance to any girl :D

    ReplyDelete