Friday, May 29, 2009

UNTITLED

We shared those laughs,those dreams,
Those sorrows,the hurts,the pains,
Those memories coloured my life once,
Now they just seem to be stains.

Destiny meant us to be together,
Love made us feel the same,
Now as we are being ripped apart,
Can't think of anyone to blame.

I try to forget it's the last time,
These few moments that we share,
Life may hold a lot ahead,
But I just can't seem to care.

We made our sacrifices,did our best,
We know that in our hearts,
We are still where we were,
But yet so much further apart.

They are things that one wishes,
The way they are,they could stay,
But the harder you try to hold on to,
the further they keep moving away.

It makes things both harder and sweeter,
To know that you still love me,
I won't ignore our reality,
But will have faith in our destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment