Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Where Am I?--Official Rant

The writing on the wall is clear..there is but one path to follow...the expressway...all the diversions,the distractions,the disturbances have been removed,though with no consent of mine...every step leads to a destination where I would have given up everything else,to be..yet what I expect to encounter is disenchantment and disappointment and despite all d upheavels leading me to where I am now,there is a certain peace of mind ...still there is something amiss because this serenity doesnt have a definite cause...may be I just dont care enough anymore or may be it is the acceptance of the fact that things are what they were always supposed to be.

2 comments:

  1. U are peacefully floating above the world dude.. wake up.. experience whatever is in store for u.. n get past it.. I know its probably coming from the wrong guy.. but yeah.. the serenity is always an illusion.. a place where u can hide for a while.. but everything that u are running away from is surely gonna catch up.. so face it.. and get done with it.. easier said that done.. but that is the formula :) Or else.. u can jus get drunk.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. gettin drunk sounds so much better :)

    ReplyDelete