Thursday, April 23, 2009

ESTRANGED

We didnt wish for it to happen,
But it all ended in pain,
After that we never wanted to,
But here we are again.

You walking out on me,
was probably my worst fear.
My heart was all shattered,
But I couldn't shed a tear.

Now my eyes are wet,
But it's just the falling rain,
Lovers we were,
now we seem to be estranged.

Once we talked without speaking,
Now even words aren't suffice.
I couldn't wait to be with you once,
Now it's so difficult to be just nice.

It doesn't hurt me anymore,
of those wounds I carry no scars,
We seperated at that crossroad,
And now I've walked too far.

It all just seems someone else's life,
No reason to stay,no words to say,
Was wrong when I said we are estranged,
In truth we are strangers on our own way

No comments:

Post a Comment