Thursday, February 21, 2013

Stand-up for Love


She was like IIPM's rankings,
Too good to be true,
But like aunties are to K-serials,
to her I was addicted too.

I tried hiding my sentiments.
like netas in swiss bank stash their loot,
But all my feelings lay exposed,
Like Poonam Pandey on any photoshoot.

Akin to a Tatkal booking on IRCTC,
I was giving up without a fight,
But she kept appearing in my head,
like pop-ups on an adult website.

I approached but became like Manmohan,
whenever around any TV cam,
She acted like Kryponite,
whenever I felt like Superman.

I still gave my best shot,
But could never get a hang of her,
It was as hopeless as commenting in English,
is for any Pakistani ex-cricketer.

She stayed a Bermuda Triangle,
A mystery I couldn't decipher,
Together we were just complex,
She real to me, I imaginary to her.

1 comment:

  1. ashish tickoo>>>>>>> vir das+ricky grevias+russell peter in terms of the amount of tummyache i get from laughing

    ReplyDelete