Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Stalker..

Since the first time I saw her,
She was all that occupied my mind,
It was hard to believe she was for real,
I had to know,all I could find.

She was the one who was desired by all,
and she gave that pleasure to quite a few,
But I decided I was nobody to judge her,
because deep inside I wanted her too.

They said,'You can't completely trust her,
One day she's with you,the next she's not,
And yet you couldn't ever doubt her,
she was all you had ever sought'.

I felt I couldn't let her out of my sight,
or she would be lost to me forever,
I thought about her when she slept,
and when she was awake,I followed her.

I gathered courage,called out to her many times,
And still she never took notice of me,
The closer I came,the further she moved,
as if scared of being in my proximity.

They labelled me just another crazy stalker,
But to be with her,my soul I would sell,
Don't laugh at me,coz' if you too aren't with her,
Then,like me,one day you'll be stalking Happiness as well.



Inspired by listening Radiohead through the day,followed by 'Every breath you take',the next morning,which I feel should be officially selected as Stalker's Anthem :D

2 comments:

  1. good 'same old stuff'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God you used 'Good' before 'same old stuff' or else I might have taken offence :D

    ReplyDelete