Friday, February 26, 2010

Kamikaze Love

How far can I run?
If time is my assailant.
Memories her weapon of choice,
stabbing away at the present.

Bloodied by these wounds,
stand you in the bridal gown,
or is it your tears,
that have kept falling down.

Just like the tears,we have been falling,
you pulling me down,I pulling down you,
thinking and believing every moment,
we found something to hold on to.

Misery,the last common friend,
promises a lifetime together,
She's a devil without disguise,
She locked our futures in fetters.

You'll keep trying bandaging the wounds,
I'll try drying those tears off you,
But jury seems to be on fate's side,
and we don't have strength enough to argue.


Random..watched Dexter(TV show bout a righteous serial-killer) Season 3 Episde 12,where he gets married..so just wrote down about a man who is scared of the past and insecure bout the future,confessin to the world/wife/lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment